The arc-tube within this bulb is built with a ceramic composite, and has more similar gases like a MH lamp, however the arc tube burns much hotter and brighter, ensuring the light that comes out has more UV A, UV B and a complete lighting spectrum.
The result for your plants? Faster growth, healthier leaves, shorter internodes and more natural plant profile development.
CMH is likely to become the choice of the connoisseur looking for the best quality produce.
- Engineered Ceramic Arc Tube design
- Double-Jacketed glass for safety
- PPFD: 856.61 umol/s/m2 (in HIPAR Sunstorm Kit @ 50cm)
- THD <10% (in HIPAR Sunstorm Kit)
- Kelvin 3000k - Same as Philips Greenpower Mastercolour 930 - for Veg and Flower
- CRI >90%
- Increases essential oil production
- Complex patented mixture of gasses optimised specifically for horticulture
- Long lamp life – 20,000 hrs recommended with 90% maintenance at 10,000hr
- Higher UV and Infra-red output calculated for plant resin production
- PGZ18 Bulb Fixture for secure mounting
- 930/3000k – Used for vegetative and floral growth